Join us in building sustainable communities through greater understanding.
Introduction to Collaborative Conversations
(Call for Dates.)
Sliding scale $85 – $65
Applying the nonviolent communication approach helps us to:
• Make life more wonderful for each other.
• Maintain a conscious connection with your deeply held values.
• Use language that supports peace rather than right/wrong thinking.
• Respond rather than react in upsetting situations.
• Become fluent in feelings & needs to support connection.
• Enhance your personal mindfulness practice.
• Transform futile judgmental thinking and empower yourself by
acquiring the necessary empathy and peacemaking skills.
Programs in Sacramento and Nevada County
For information and registration: firstname.lastname@example.org